We are seeking a graduate Electrical Engineer with minimum of 4 years of experience for full time employment in the design of electrical systems for commercial, institutional and light industrial projects.
- Surveys, studies, reports.
- Design of power distribution, lighting, communications, systems, controls.
- Preparation of contract drawings and specifications.
- Design and construction coordination.
- Field Services during construction (requires travel).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written, communication and language skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with Word and Excel for specifications, schedules and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of applicable codes: i.e. Canadian Electrical Code, National Building Code, and others
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit and electrical engineering software.
- Previous experience in consulting engineering.
- Bilingualism (English & French).
Please submit resume to:
Brian Thompson, Sr.
Tek Consultants Limited
PO Box 1, Station A
Fredericton, NB E3B 4Y2
Electrical Design Technician/Technologist
We currently have an opening for an electrical design technician/technologist with 5+ years of experience. Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.