- Surveys, studies, reports.
- Design of power distribution, lighting, communications, systems, controls.
- Preparation of contract drawings and specifications.
- Design and construction coordination.
- Field Services during construction (requires travel).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good spelling, communication and language skills.
Strong work ethic.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Proficient with Word, Excel for specifications, schedules and spreadsheets.
Knowledge of applicable codes: i.e. Canadian Electrical Code, National Building Code, and others.
Bilingualism (English & French) are assets.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Electrical Design Technician/Technologist
We currently have an opening for an electrical design technician/technologist with 5+ years of experience. Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.